Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(October 1999)

Subject: Re: AOL silently dropping mail again?
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 22:16:13 -0700
To: Berg <berg @ eskimo . com>, njs @ scifi . squawk . com
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

At 8:57 PM -0700 10/24/99, Berg wrote:

	I wonder how they'd react if someone did it to them...:P

you'd have to actually  be big enough for them to notice first.

(shrug). I have a huge subscriber base on my lists at AOL. And funny, but I don't seem to have these problems. And AOL's postmasters have a pretty good record of responding to my notes. Must be because I don't scream and bluster or something. or maybe they just like me.

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui @
plaidworks .

What was that?