Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(October 1999)

Subject: Re: AOL silently dropping mail again?
From: "Brian Monkman" <brian @ monkman . org>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 06:48:43 -0400
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

On 24 Oct 99, at 22:40, Nick Simicich wrote:

> And they are totally unresponsive to any inquiries from any other
> postmasters, no matter how they are made, (well, I have not found the
> magic formula yet).

That isn't entirely true. I was having the dropping mail problem with my
AOL subscribers and I found that I, eventually, got in touch with
someone at AOL that was quite helpful. It took me a couple of weeks
and the help of the 10 members of my list the are AOL subscribers.

And before anyone asks what the problem was - it just seemed to
magically go away the day after I actually got in touch with someone at
AOL. Hmmm........

---
Brian Monkman - Nepean, Ontario
brian @
 monkman .
 org  http://www.monkman.org

People are born ignorant, not stupid; they are made stupid by education.
  Bertrand Russell