Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(October 1999)

Subject: Re: AOL silently dropping mail again?
From: Keith Flippin <DrJesus @ iss . dccc . edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 23:00:16 -0700
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Sharon Tucci <sharon @
 listhost .
 net> wrote:

> The listowner himself has a couple of AOL addresses subscribed -
> one always gets list messages and the other hasn't since the
> problem started.

Perhaps this was already thought of, but just in case... perhaps said
account has had a filter set? I've had problems in the past with AOL
users blocking mail from my list, rather than bothering to unsubscribe.
Especially if this is an account that is shared, the left hand may not
know what the right hath wrought.

I admit this isn't a likely scenario, but it's something to check
anyway. You know, like asking "is it plugged in" before getting into the
real support questions. ;)

--

<DrJesus @
 iss .

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: AOL silently dropping mail again?