Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(March 2000)

Subject: changing confirm process in majordomo
From: "Tom Baurley" <tbaurley @ baurley . com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 16:58:28 -0500
To: <List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

Greetings -

We are in desperate search for a method to change the confirm message that
comes with Majordomo -- does anyone know how to do this? Also is it possible
to still run confirm but get rid of the approval code? We want it to be able
to be approved by simply replying to the email. Please help if you know how
as no one on the other majordomo lists we belong have replied.

Thanks,

Tom Baurley

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Mailing Lists Done Right (for a change)