Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(March 2000)

Subject: install MJ?
From: Dave Reinhardt <Dave @ SeaPortNet . com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 14:08:57 -0800
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

If this is the wrong list for this question please tell me.

can you tell me how to get this info off the server?
# You need to have or create a user and group which majordomo will run as.
# Enter the numeric UID and GID (not their names!) here:
W_USER = 55515
W_GROUP = 55515
I have a user majordom that has email access and its dir is
/usr/local/majordomo
ther is also a dir usr/local/majordomo-1.94.4
there seems to be a user called daemon   Owner of many system processes  /
thanks dave

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: VERPs versus batched delivery