Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(March 2000)

Subject: Re: install MJ?
From: "Michael C. Berch" <mcb @ postmodern . com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 15:39:11 -0800
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM
Cc: Dave Reinhardt <Dave @ SeaPortNet . com>

As always, just a reminder that Majordomo-specific querstions should be
posted to the Majordomo-Users list (majordomo-users @
 greatcircle .
 com)
rather than to List-Managers.  To post to Majordomo-Users, first
subscribe to the list (you'll probably find it very useful if you are a
Majordomo site manager or mailing list owner) by sending the command

subscribe majordomo-users

to majordomo @
 greatcircle .
 com .  Then you can post your question to
majordomo-users @
 greatcircle .
 com and you will get a much larger technical
audience for installation and operational questions, as well as not
burdening the List-Managers membership (many of whom do not use
Majordomo) with technical questions.  List-Managers is focused more on
policy and overall platform issues rather than MLM-specific technical issues.

Thanks,
--
Michael C. Berch
list-managers list manager