Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(March 2000)

Subject: unknown error
From: steelea2 @ mail . mccte . educ . msu . edu
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 13:31:16 -0500 (EST)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

I have a small problem, i have some working lists, i also am running
majordomo on a system with virtual domains

Anyhow here goes

I tried to setup a new list, and upon completion of making the
directories, and such, i issued a config command to majordomo at on of the
virtual domains, but I am getting an odd error

here is a transcript of what i am getting returned.

 mail .
 mccnet .
 educ .
 msu .
 edu>
Array found where operator expected at /usr/local/majordomo/majordomo
line 1099, at end of line
        (Missing operator before ?)
syntax error at /usr/local/majordomo/majordomo line 1099, near ")
            @digest_errors "
Execution of /usr/local/majordomo/majordomo aborted due to compilation
errors.
554 5.3.0 "|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper majordomo  -C
/usr/local/majordomo/majordomo-mail.mccnet.cf"... unknown mailer error
255

if anyone know what is going on, and or what i can do to fix it, please
let me know, i am at a loss.

thank you

/aaron

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Web Harvesting precautions, List-Managers-Digest V9 #55