Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(March 2000)

Subject: Re: Web Harvesting precautions, List-Managers-Digest V9 #55
From: Robert Comperini <robertc @ qnet . com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 11:35:35 -0800
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

On 05:24 PM 3/29/00 +0100, John Picken wrote:

I would like to archive to the web or another medium but appreciate the
need to hide Email addresses, so that will come later when I have had a
chance to get my head round it and have some idea of what I should be
doing.

For what its worth, I use Escribe.Com for my archive. They seem to be pretty good, and claim not to sell/share e-mail addresses with anyone. E-mail addresses from posts are stripped before they're archived.