Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(March 2000)

Subject: Re: Public Archives
From: "Jim Poston" <Jim . Poston @ bigfoot . com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 12:08:36 -0800
To: List-Managers @ greatcircle . com

On 30 Mar 00, at 8:28, Robert Comperini wrote:

> [eScribe does] .... strip e-mail addresses from posts ...

Robert, I agreed with most of your post, but I wanted to clarify this
comment.

eScribe does strip email addresses from headers, but not from the
text, or quotes, or sig lines.  So, the address won't show in the
From:, but if it's included anywhere in the text, it will show.

-- Jim
   Jim .
 Poston @
 bigfoot .
 com

<<<                     Measure twice, cut once.                     >>>