Subject: webtv whitelist?
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 10:26:01 -0700
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

anyone else see this? both my mailing list sites (plaidworks and apple) got notes from webtv announcing my sites were being removed from their whitelist list because of spam reports.

I find the timing curious that both my sites were flagged at the same time. I'm wondering if this is just more webtv braindamage, or perhaps some kind of subtle attack aimed at my stuff. I know it's not because I'm suddenly tossing spam at WebTV from both my sites at the same time, and of course, they don't do things like report the spam or give me any details on what they got.

given the timing, it could also be related to this iloveyou virus, perhaps, although as far as I can tell, that hasn't passed through my systems. I'm going to go double-check that shortly.

Now personally, as far as I'm concerned, the webtv folks can put me on their plaidlist but I find this curious...

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui @
plaidworks .

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Looking for benchmarks