Subject: Re: webtv whitelist?
From: Mike Nolan <nolan @ celery . tssi . com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 13:52:32 -0500 (CDT)
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . com (List Managers)

> anyone else see this? both my mailing list sites (plaidworks and
> apple) got notes from webtv announcing my sites were being removed
> from their whitelist list because of spam reports.

Yup, I got one this morning, too.  I sent back a reply asking for a copy
of the alleged spam, which according to their own guidelines they are
supposed to send to either postmaster@ or abuse@ before proceeding further.

So far all I have gotten back is an automated response.
--
Mike Nolan

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: webtv whitelist?