Subject: Re: webtv whitelist?
From: Richard Rognlie <rrognlie @ gamerz . net>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 17:42:17 -0400
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

On Thu, May 04, 2000 at 10:26:01AM -0700, Chuq Von Rospach wrote:
> anyone else see this? both my mailing list sites (plaidworks and
> apple) got notes from webtv announcing my sites were being removed
> from their whitelist list because of spam reports.

You're not alone.  I got it today, too.  I had no clue they had
a whitehat list nor that I was on it.  But hey...   I have
until the 8th to spam them to my heart's content, I guess.. 8^)

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Consultant / Sendmail, Inc.
 \__/  \ | URL:    http://www.gamerz.net/rrognlie/