Subject: Re: webtv whitelisting
From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ QueerNet . ORG>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 15:21:17 -0700 (PDT)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

I just received the following reply to my inquiry.

****
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 15:17:55 -0700
From: xxxxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxx @
 corp .
 webtv .
 net>
To: Roger B.A. Klorese <rogerk @
 QueerNet .

Subject: Re: FYI dorothy.queernet.org to be deleted from whitehat list

Thank you.  We're not reporting any problems.  We're just
cleaning our lists of unneeded rules.

Our lists have gotten too cumbersome and are deleting sites
that don't generate spam complaints.

Sorry, should have made the initial messager clearer.  If we
are getting false positives for your site we would add
you back in.

On Thu, May 04, 2000 at 12:20:29AM -0700, Roger B.A. Klorese wrote:
> On Thu, 4 May 2000 postmaster+unwhitehat-dorothy .
 queernet .
 org @
 corp .
 webtv .
 net wrote:

> > Date: Thu,  4 May 2000 00:17:57 -0700 (PDT)
> > From: postmaster+unwhitehat-dorothy .
 queernet .
 org @
 corp .
 webtv .
 net
> > To: postmaster @
 QueerNet .
 ORG
> > Subject: FYI dorothy.queernet.org to be deleted from whitehat list
> >

> > The domain/host dorothy.queernet.org will be deleted from our list of sites that
> > we never block due to spam complaints on May 8, 2000.
> >
> > This does NOT mean that we are blocking your site.
> >

> Please tell me why.
> --
> ROGER B.A. KLORESE     rogerk @
 QueerNet .
 ORG     urgent: rogerk-page @
 QueerNet .
 ORG
> PO Box 14309		  San Francisco, CA 94114 	        +1 415 ALL-ARFF
> "There is only one real blasphemy -- the refusal of joy!"       -- Paul Rudnick

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: www.list.org?
Next: Re: about the webtv whitelist? (fwd)
Next: Re: about the webtv whitelist? (fwd)
From: Mike Nolan <nolan @ celery . tssi . com>