Subject: URL for page with 'how to filter' advice
From: "Bernie Cosell" <bernie @ fantasyfarm . com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 14:53:15 -0400
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

I *know* someone posted here, I think, a URL to a web page that had "how
to set up filters" for various different email clients.  I was _sure_ I
had saved it,b ut it ain't in my favorites list...damn... this ring a
bell for any of you?  Anyone have that URL?  THANKS!!

  /Bernie\
mailto:bernie @
 fantasyfarm .
 com     Pearisburg, VA

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Confirmation Required