Subject: Anybody else seeing probes from "meta-list.net"?
From: Rich Kulawiec <rsk @ gsp . org>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 17:10:21 -0400
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

This arrived today; I'm wondering who else has seen this, and/or
if these folks are gonna do anything like Remarq's trick of
co-opting our mailing lists and our content for their profit?

---Rsk
Rich Kulawiec
rsk @
 gsp .
 org

> From: server-request-967494015 @
 meta-list .
 net
> To: majordomo @
 gsp .
 org
> Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 11:51:50 +0200
>
> HELP
>
> --
> This mail addressed to the list server majordomo @
 gsp .
 org was generated
> Normally you would not see this mail as it is a robot-to-robot message.
> However if you do read this mail and have any questions regarding it,
> please address these to: info @
 meta-list .
 net .

> The Meta-List Team.
>
> Diese Mail an den Listserver majordomo @
 gsp .
 org wurde automatisch
> generiert um oeffentlich zugaengliche Listen in einen Index des
> Projektes Meta-List (http://www.meta-list.net) aufzunehmen.
> Normalerweise sehen Sie diese Mail niemals da es sich um eine Robot
> to Robot Kommunikation handelt, aber falls doch und Sie Fragen zu
> dieser Mail haben, so wenden Sie sich an: info @
 meta-list .
 net
> Ihr Meta-List Team.

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: URL for page with 'how to filter' advice