Subject: Re: Meta-list
From: twentz @ mc . net
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 23:42:37 -0600
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Rich,

I'm curious why you're classing meta-list with remarq. Meta-list looks like an innocuous competitor to liszt.com to me. Yes, it has s*bscribe/uns*bscribe links on each page but those are simple mailto convenience links for your personal mail software. There's no archiving or mail redirection.

Remarq required accounts set up so you would read the mail in their webmail browser. I don't see any signs that meta-list is doing anything like this.

Is there something you saw that I missed?

Tim Wentz
twentz @
mc .
net

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Anybody else seeing probes from "meta-list.net"?