Subject: RE: Yahoo
From: "Rick Rountree" <rick @ dundee . net>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 03:59:01 -0400
To: <list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

Greetings,

I've been lurking here for years....and I finally have something to say.

My problems with Yahoo seem to be worsening every day.  Their servers don't
seem to let go of a connection and eventually most of my available SMTP
allocations are used by Yahoo servers.  I'll typically see around 180
simultaneous connections to Yahoo servers...and they rarely finish the
transaction.

Has anyone got a Yahoo contact who knows what is going on and when this
nonsense will stop?  This problem has slowed deliveries to an absolute
crawl.

Rick Rountree
Network Operations
Dundee Internet Services, Inc