Subject: RE: Yahoo
From: "Rick Rountree" <rick @ dundee . net>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 18:34:50 -0400
To: <list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

One would think so....my MTA, Lyris, doesn't allow us to tweak settings at
that level.  I really have no idea what the time-out is set to internally,
but I'm certain there is a reasonable one.  Looking at this from my side it
seems to be more complicated than a simple time-out issue.

Cheers,

Rick Rountree
Network Operations
Dundee Internet Services, Inc