Subject: Re: netgate.com.lb
From: "Mike Avery" <mavery @ mail . otherwhen . com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 15:14:49 -0500
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

On 20 May 2000, at 13:47, dfl @
 panix .
 com wrote:

> Latley Ive been getting a rash of list subscribes from this
> ISP in Beirut.  A few months ago I got a few, and I'm sure
> they were all bogus, as are these.   I just trash 'em, but
> since theyve been coming now for close to a month, I wonder
> who else is getting them...

Without intending to sound harsh, so what?  What if they are bogus?
 Do you think they'll be comprimising national security?

I prefer to wait until someone misbehaves before I take action.  For
whatever it's worth, I have two subscribers in one of my lists from
that ISP.  So far, no misbehavior.  Of course, they are in a
moderated list, so the potential for abuse is pretty small.

Mike

--
Mike Avery                            MAvery @
 mail .

* Spam is for lusers who can't get business any other way *

A Randomly Selected Thought For The Day:
Autopinion:  A bumper sticker.