Subject: ezmlm
From: Tim Wentz <twentz @ mc . net>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 21:42:36 -0600
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

My host isp is moving my list from majordomo to ezmlm in the next week or so. They say there's a web interface for handling the list owner tasks but the ezmlm.org site doesn't mention the web interface. Has anybody on this list ever worked with ezmlm's web interface (or ezmlm for that matter)?

Thanks in advance for any gotchas or tips.

Tim Wentz
twentz @
mc .
net