Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(January 2001)

Subject: list to news gateway.
From: "Bos, P.G.J. - SPLXM" <Piet . Bos @ klm . com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 13:37:42 +0100
To: "'list-managers @ greatcircle . com'" <list-managers @ greatcircle . com>

> Hi,
> Is ther a simple and efficient mail(list) to news gateway.
> We have a newsserver (innd) running on a linux box and a Majordomo
> listserver on a RS6000 both machines are situated in our Intranet.
> I want postings to some lists to be automatically send as news to certain
> newsgroups or the other way around.
>
> Are ther solutions for this, not so big, problem?
>
> Cheers Piet.

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.

Indexed By Date Previous: AOL points of contact?