Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(October 2001)

Subject: Re: removeyou.com
From: David Shaw <dshaw @ jabberwocky . com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 10:59:16 -0400
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

r_moveyou.com now has competitors: autoemailr_moval.com, and
worldr_move.com.  I'm sure there will be more, and each of them is the
one perfect *single* place to get off of spam lists!  Sigh.

They are extremely useful, though not in the way intended by their
owners, since as you say, any email that mentions them can safely be
chucked..

David

On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 09:40:33PM -0700, Chuq Von Rospach wrote:
> As far as I can tell (and as far as I'm concerned), any mail I get that
> referencee that site is spam, and is tossed into the spam folder. Which is
> how I saw this -- I'm clearing that folder out, and setting that procmail
> rule to /dev/null. Good timing!
>

> On 9/26/01 9:21 AM, "Omar Thameen" <omar @
 clifford .
 inch .