Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(October 2001)

Subject: Mail to yahoo getting blocked?
From: Richard Rognlie <rrognlie @ gamerz . net>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 12:30:22 -0400
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

I run a game server, and a handful of mailing lists, and in the last
couple days, all mail to yahoo.com has started backing up (mail to all
other locations seems to be ok).

In debugging this, I connect to the various yahoo.com MX servers on port
25, and it immediately closes the connection on me.  It's as though I've
been blacklisted or something.  No clue why.

If anyone has any contacts within the Yahoo NOC, I'd appreciate
a pointer.  I'm afraid any mail I send to postmaster @
 yahoo .
 com or
yahoo-mail @
 yahoo-inc .
 com will be lost in the normal flood of mail that
addr is bound to receive.

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/rrognlie/    <rrognlie @

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: removeyou.com