Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(October 2001)

Subject: Re: Yahoo
From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ queernet . org>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 13:35:44 -0700
To: allan @ msic . dia . mil
Cc: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

At 01:33 PM 10/22/2001 -0500, Allan Newsome wrote:
I'm seeing the following all over the place from Yahoo.com users....

(reason: 552 exceeded rcpt to max limit)
     (expanded from: :include:/usr/local/majordomo/Lists/wbmutbb-digest)

I've tried making the Digest versions smaller in size but that doesn't seem to have corrected the problem. Anybody have any ideas?

It's the number of recipients you're dropping to them in one envelope that's the problem.

It would be more readable if they'd capitalized it differently:

(reason: 552 exceeded RCPT TO max limit)