Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 2001)

Subject: Re: Yahoo! message
From: Todd Olson <tco2 @ cornell . edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 11:25:54 -0500
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Hi

We a Cornell received the Yahoo! message as well.

I have two questions

   a) is it legitimate?

   b) it is unclear to me if they are doing things technologically
      correct and looking for the *envelope/SMTP* from addresses
      or erroneously asking about header From addresses.
      Any one have a reasonable take on what they are actually asking?

Regards,
Todd Olson
Cornell University

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Yahoo! Mail Team's email to Dear Email List Manager