Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 2001)

Subject: Re: [list-managers] Digest delays
From: Nick Simicich <njs @ scifi . squawk . com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 13:27:42 -0500
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

At 08:00 PM 2001-12-23 -0800, Roger B.A. Klorese wrote:

Configuring Mj2 digests is an arcane art, lemme tell ya. There are so many things you can set -- maximum age of oldest post, minimum age of newest post, maximum size, minimum size, whether each permitted run generates a single digest or how many it takes to clear the queue, hours at which digests can be generated -- that one really has to work the combinations till one finds one that works for the list.

This sounds like the definition of "broken" to me.

--
In your country and mine we should have the privilege of making fun of this kind of morality, but it would be unkind to do it here. Many of these people have the reasoning faculty, but no one uses it in religious matters. - Mark Twain - Letters From The Earth
Nick Simicich - njs @