Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 2002)

Subject: Re: ListProc has been open-sourced
From: Anastasios Kotsikonas <tasos @ cs . bu . edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 08:45:27 -0500 (EST)
To: mc @ loudcloud . com (Michael Coxe)
Cc: list-managers @ greatcircle . com (list managers)

I just saw CREN's announcement to abandon their re-write effort, 9.0.
When I left the project I had hoped it would get the attention it
deserved. Nonetheless, I think this is good news. I hope the community
will take care of the product. I will go around announcing to all
6.0x registered users that the 8.2_09 source code is now available!

tasos