From: "Bernie Cosell" <bernie @ fantasyfarm . com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 10:12:21 -0400
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

> i fear and predict that the end of the "legand" will come and this will be
> a fact of life.. and this will happen just when we believe it never could
> and
> when we stop checking up on it,

That's partly true, but, alas, the problem with this 'legend' and similar
ones is that they show little sign of anyone "checking up" on anything,
but rather just "passing it on" without any consideration of its
validity.  [e.g., it isn't hard to check whether there even *IS* an
"S.602P", much less to confirm what it might say [if it existed, which it
doesn't]]

  /Bernie\

mailto:bernie @
 fantasyfarm .