Subject: Re: charge per email (fwd)
From: Paul Hoffman / IMC <phoffman @ imc . org>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 14:18:37 -0700
To: nolan @ celery . tssi . com, list-managers @ greatcircle . com (List Managers)

At 1:23 PM -0500 5/19/02, nolan @
celery .
tssi .
com wrote:
I'll be the first to admit that my concept is incomplete and may present
serious technical challenges, and that's before you get into how to change
the Internet to support a transfer-of-payments system.

The above paragraph could use a few more superlatives. How about:

I'll be the first to admit that my concept has gaping holes that have been identified by others in the myriad of times this has been proposed, and will present technical challenges far greater than anything handled on the Internet today, and that's before you get into how to change the Internet to support the required fully-trusted international transfer-of-payments system.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium