Subject: Re: e-postage again
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 18:37:50 -0700
To: John R Levine <johnl @ iecc . com>, Adam Bailey <adamb @ lull . org>
Cc: list-managers <list-managers @ greatcircle . com>

> But tying it to a legitimate system rations the stamps, since the only way
> to get them is through the legitmate system, who would presumably turn
> down a request for 10,000,000 stamps from hack3rd0od @
 yahoo .
 com .

Why would you? How do you define limits? And legitimate use?

What about mail lists? Who's stamp is used? Because if it's the list-owner,
hack3rd00d might well have a legitimate need for that, just not a corporate
need. Are we now limiting high-volume to only corporations?

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui @

Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh