Subject: "80% hit delete ..."
From: Beartooth <karhunhammas @ Lserv . com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 14:44:11 -0400 (EDT)
To: List Managers <List-Managers @ greatcircle . com>

	Today's Wall Street Journal has an article on page D2
about spam from (of course) the marketers' -- not necessarily the
spammers' -- point of view. (Haven't read it yet myself, but I
will.)

	It's probably on WSJ.com somewhere, though maybe only for
paid online subscribers. Dunno; I don't go there. Privacy.
--
RR 'Beartooth' Neuswanger karhumhammas (at) lserv.com
All the  evil in the world couldn't do justice to a spammer.

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: one person's spam is another's passion (was "Charge?")