From: "seniorsnetworkuk" <seniors @ oneuk . com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 11:21:15 +0100
To: <list-managers @ greatcircle . com>

Hi

I have just started using majordomo - it seems to be working OK but not the
way I have asked for!!

I am using Marordomo 1.94.4 on a virtual domain - (my ISP has installed the
software)

I have set the config file to

administrivia = yes

nnouncements =  yes

moderate = no

I was expecting to receive the subscribe and unsubscribe announcements but
these are not appearing.
I only intended to use these to monitor the uptake/outake for a few weeks
until I had mastered the list!!

Anyone got any ideas what I am doing wrong or not doing?

John L

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: one person's spam is another's passion (was "Charge?")