Subject: Re: Please prune this list!
From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ queernet . org>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 17:34:27 -0800
To: "JC Dill" <inet-list @ vo . cnchost . com>
Cc: "list-managers" <list-managers @ greatcircle . com>

>Thus, it's still my belief that this list is improperly configured, not
my
>mail client.   From this ObList-Manager's perspective, a discussion
list
>should *always* make itself the reply recipient for bounces of any
messages
>it receives and then retransmits (to addresses unknown to the original

>sender), so that the list manager can address the problem - because
ONLY
>the list manager can address the problem (remove the stale addresses).
>
>jc  (wondering how many bounce messages *this* post will trigger)

Yes, the elimination of any Errors-To headers was inadvertantly omitted
from Mj2, and will be added to the default configuration soon.  And,
yes, Michael can do it manually too.

But the fact that MLMs correct for Eudora's breakage doesn't mean
Eudora's not broken.  And it's aging very badly, too.

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Please prune this list!