Subject: Re: Spamtrap e-mail addresses in spam headers? [was: Omar's
From: "John R Levine" <johnl @ iecc . com>
Date: 3 Jul 2002 00:02:37 -0400
To: "JC Dill" <inet-list @ vo . cnchost . com>
Cc: "List Managers" <List-Managers @ greatcircle . com>

> What I'd really like to see is a function where a subscriber can manage
> "linked" addresses, being able to add additional "post from" addresses
> linked to one "membership" and being able to access their membership
> settings from any of the subscribed addresses.

A fine idea. MJ2 already does it.  You can send it commands like

 alias thisaddress @
 here .
 com
 alias thataddress @
 there .
 com

and MJ2 makes them equivalent to your main address (the one in the From:
line when you subscribed) for posting and filtering.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl @
 iecc .
 com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",
"Just how much hay did we buy?" asked Tom, balefully.