Subject: Re: Please prune this list!
From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ queernet . org>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 23:06:18 -0700
To: J C Lawrence <claw @ kanga . nu>
Cc: Thomas Gramstad <thomas @ ifi . uio . no>, list-managers @ greatcircle . com

J C Lawrence wrote:
On Thu, 04 Jul 2002 22:54:04 -0700 Roger B A Klorese <Roger> wrote:

Yes, better to keep them off the net if they don't pass your
intelligence tests, eh?

Its one of my more persistent regrets that I didn't configure my MTAs to
auto-bounce all mail with an Outlook X-Mailer line 4 years ago...  It
would have been ineffective of course, but it sure would feel a whole
lot better now.

And it's all about how you feel, right?

I'd rather deal with the "stupidity" and "sheeplike-ness" of the hundreds of millions on the net today than be stuck in the ghetto we were in when there were fewer than a million of us here.