Subject: Re: Please prune this list!
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 23:44:50 -0700
To: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ queernet . org>, J C Lawrence <claw @ kanga . nu>
Cc: Thomas Gramstad <thomas @ ifi . uio . no>, list-managers <list-managers @ greatcircle . com>

On 7/4/02 10:49 PM, "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @
 queernet .
 org> wrote:

>> There is a product which identifies itself as Eudora Pro.
>
> There has not been a current product by that name in at least two years.

We're soort of nitpicking, though. The eudora product still exists, and
instead of having separate binaries, now has three licensable modes. If it
smells like a duck... It could be a Scoter...

>>   -- lack of encouragement of top posting due to quote formatting and
>>   presentation
>
> I think you need to get used to this one. Top-posting is most useful and
> comfortable for people who are involved in a conversation

This fight's over. Get used to it. (and to a good degree,its a generational
thing, like so many of these...)

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui @

The Cliff's Notes Cliff's Notes on Hamlet:
    And they all died happily ever after