Subject: Re: Please prune this list!
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 23:47:44 -0700
To: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ queernet . org>, J C Lawrence <claw @ kanga . nu>
Cc: Thomas Gramstad <thomas @ ifi . uio . no>, <list-managers @ greatcircle . com>

On 7/4/02 11:06 PM, "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @
 queernet .
 org> wrote:

>> Its one of my more persistent regrets that I didn't configure my MTAs to
>> auto-bounce all mail with an Outlook X-Mailer line 4 years ago...  It
>> would have been ineffective of course, but it sure would feel a whole
>> lot better now.
>
> And it's all about how you feel, right?

And doesn't that sound like the sort of thing the company you're slamming
would do? So to "beat" them, become them?

I'll stick with the moral high ground, thank you. Educate, evangelize, and
innovate. You're basically choosing martyrdom to prove a point, only it's
silly to do such a thing if nobody would ever notice...

"I'd rather be a live jackal than a dead lion. Of course, I'd rather be a
live lion".

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui @

He doesn't have ulcers, but he's a carrier.