Subject: Re: Please prune this list!
From: Nick Simicich <njs @ scifi . squawk . com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2002 00:07:34 -0400
To: list-managers <list-managers @ greatcircle . com>

At 10:44 PM 2002-07-04 -0700, J C Lawrence wrote:
> Eudora doesn't have a "professional edition."  There are thre modes --
> lite, sponsored, and full -- and they don't handle attributions at all
> differently.

There is a product which identifies itself as Eudora Pro.  At the
attribution level it is recognisable due to the fact that unlike base
Eudora on a group reply it will attribute to the From: rather than the
inane "you".

There used to be such a product. It would only do the above if you actually did a reply-to-all or you edited your Eudora.ini to change the reply format.