Subject: Re: MUA elitism
From: Nick Simicich <njs @ scifi . squawk . com>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2002 02:34:47 -0400
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

At 04:42 PM 2002-07-06 -0400, Beartooth wrote:
On Sat, 6 Jul 2002, Rich Kulawiec wrote:

> I find these statements to be self-contradictory.  I *don't*
> virus check any of my mailing lists ...
                (snipperoo)
>... but I consider it part of my responsibility to promote and
> effect continued improvement any way I can.
                (snipperee)
        -- And aren't they? <ducking fast and dodging hard>

I don't virus check any of my mailing lists....and none of them will ever pass along a virus.

--
War is an ugly thing, but it is not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made so by the exertions of better men than himself. -- John Stuart Mill
Nick Simicich - njs @