Subject: Re: Please prune this list!
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 08:11:36 -0700
To: JC Dill <inet-list @ vo . cnchost . com>, list-managers <list-managers @ greatcircle . com>

On 7/6/02 9:13 AM, "JC Dill" <inet-list @
 vo .
 cnchost .
 com> wrote:

> That's a great idea in principle, but how many ordinary users have both the
> knowledge and the ability to filter on fields like Sender?

Speaking of education issues, this is a great place where teaching a person
to fish is better than throwing him one, because it opens up large areas of
opportunity. So I FAQ out filtering basics, and any time someone wants
subject line flags or some other non-header filtering option, I send them
that way.

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui @

Very funny, Scotty. Now beam my clothes down here, will you?