From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 21:59:20 -0700
To: Nick Simicich <njs @ scifi . squawk . com>, <list-managers @ greatcircle . com>

On 7/8/02 10:03 AM, "Nick Simicich" <njs @
 scifi .
 squawk .
 com> wrote:

> At 11:57 PM 2002-07-07 -0700, Chuq Von Rospach wrote:
>> Nick made a number of comments I mostly don't agree with (HTML is not a
>> programming language. It's a markup language. His statement, if true, also
>> makes the statement "wordstar is really a compiler" also true, which it's
>> not.
>
> No, it is an interpreter.  Difference

Nick, you can call it fred for all I care. We won't agree, and I'm not
feeling like doing the semantical ballet just to watch you twist reality to
prove your point to yourself, becaues you won't prove it to me....

Sorry. You'll have to continue this discussion without me..

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui @

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties
are largely ceremonial.