From: Tom Neff <tneff @ grassyhill . net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 03:28:57 -0400
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

--On Thursday, July 11, 2002 9:27 PM -0700 "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @
queernet .
org> wrote:
I've ditched Eudora and the Outlook twins, and skipped over Pegasus, to
land on Mozilla -- I truly think it's about the best IMAP client that is
in even semi-wide use out there for Windows.  (Unlike most of the others,
for instance, it does server-side searches.)

Mulberry also does server-side searches, which is why I chose it a couple of years ago. Coming from Cyrusoft as it does, its IMAP pedigree is strong...