From: Beartooth <karhunhammas @ Lserv . com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 13:25:54 -0400 (EDT)
To: Tom Neff <tneff @ grassyhill . net>
Cc: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

On Fri, 12 Jul 2002, Tom Neff wrote:

> The one thing I wish my mail client gave me - if I do a web based
> one of my own some day I will hack this in - is the ability to
> roll along reading that honest text digest, and reply to the list
> OR an individual poster (a couple of buttons in the subheader
> would do it) without breaking stride.

	Great idea! Is there one now? I'd run it in parallel with
pine -- maybe on my own machine instead of ISP's -- and handle the
digests I subscribe to there. Also (especially!) the listserv

RR 'Beartooth' Neuswanger <karhunhammas (at) lserv.com>
double retiree, linux greenhorn running pine 4.43 on ISP's SunOS 5.8;
Opera 6.02, Pan 0.11.2, Galeon 1.2.0, & Mozilla 0.9.9 under RH 7.2
Keep in mind that I have no idea what I am talking about.