Subject: Re: MUA elitism
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 11:35:43 -0700
To: Rich Kulawiec <rsk @ magpage . com>, <list-managers @ greatcircle . com>

On 7/13/02 9:00 AM, "Rich Kulawiec" <rsk @
 magpage .
 com> wrote:

> I'm sorry that you find it necessary to term principled positions
> as "rants" and thus attempt to explain them away

I don't attempt to explain them away (speaking of trying to marginalize
someone's response through rhetoric), I just don't find it necessary to hold
discussions with someone who's position makes it clear there is no real
place for discussion, because the only possible meeting of minds is for me
to come to your point of view.

You've taken a position where no compromise is acceptable. You're welcome to
it. You seem to be upset because I refuse to attempt to change your mind,
when it's clear to me there's no way I could. So why bother?

I don't believe in butting my forehead into brick walls any more, either.
--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui @

Very funny, Scotty. Now beam my clothes down here, will you?