From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 11:40:36 -0700
To: Nick Simicich <njs @ scifi . squawk . com>, <list-managers @ greatcircle . com>

On 7/13/02 11:12 AM, "Nick Simicich" <njs @
 scifi .
 squawk .
 com> wrote:

> By the way, I will send a separate copy of this in large red helvitica
> (actually arial) to Chuq.

I'm really impressed that Nick can keep track of the personal mailing
preferences of the hundreds of people he e-mails over a couple of months. I
wish I could -- but even if I had the time, my memory simply isn't capable
of it. I salute you, Nick, that you can actually keep track of all this
stuff.

Me, I have to depend on the silly idea that if a person wants their email
done a certain way, they set up their mail client to make it be that way,
since the mail client is under their control, and the faulty, human memories
of the hundreds of people that e-mail me aren't.

Chuq

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui @

IMHO: Jargon. Acronym for In My Humble Opinion. Used to flag as an opinion
something that is clearly from context an opinion to everyone except the
mentally dense. Opinions flagged by IMHO are actually rarely humble. IMHO.
    (source: third unabridged dictionary of chuqui-isms).