From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ queernet . org>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 12:51:27 -0700
To: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Cc: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Chuq Von Rospach wrote:
On 7/13/02 12:26 PM, "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @
queernet .
org> wrote:
I don't know of anyone who actually uses mailing lists who thinks this way.

Once again, different populations.  We get most of our subscribers from
"the real world"

The implication being that Nick's users are from -- Mars? Venus?

Sorta.  Onlinia, planet of the computer-literate.

Is it a word of mouth issue? Do existing list users tend to bring in "like
minded" users to join the user group?

Or alienate the other into leaving quickly.