Subject: Re: e-mail spamming
From: "Jan Zumwalt" <jwzumwalt @ neatinfo . com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:29:29 -0800
To: "list-managers" <list-managers @ greatcircle . com>

I am having a unique problem with an e-mail list run under Majordomo. I have
a list of about 50 people subscribed to it.

About 3 weeks ago, 2 of the users reported that they started receiving about
100 e-mails a day from the list server. The odd thing is the rest of the
group does not receive these e-mails.

Is there a known bug or attack for Majordomo that would give these results?

Jan Zumwalt