Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(January 2003)

Subject: Looking for explanatory for Precedence line
From: "Andrew Billinghurst" <billinghurst @ tpg . com . au>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 02:23:30 +1100
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com
Cc: billinghurst @ tpg . com . au

I have been asked some questions about the mailing list header line
very appropriate for mailing lists.

Now I can find brief reference to their use in the new Sendmail book
BUT I am unable to find any RFC for their use from first principles
or other places where I can read about these header lines in depth.

Anyone got any pointers?

Thanks.  Regards, Andrew

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Can MD be set to allow new subscribers to be added w/o confirmation?