Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(January 2003)

Subject: Re: Check out AOL Users Missing Email??
From: Bob Bish <bobbish @ earthlink . net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 13:14:07 -0700
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

My experience with AOL and mailblocking has been positive; whenever
there was an issue with our mail being delivered to AOL users resolving
it was fairly easy. I imagine that one could get caught in the middle if
your list mail is being silently eaten but the mailserver it is sent
from isn't under your control. In that situation, time to get whoever's
in charge of that server to call AOL's NIC contact phone number.

Did you sign that document (the one to which I referred in my previous e-mail on this subject)?

...Bob