Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(January 2003)

Subject: Re: Check out AOL Users Missing Email??
From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ queernet . org>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:47:35 -0800
To: "'Bob Bish'" <bobbish @ earthlink . net>, <list-managers @ greatcircle . com>

Our experience with QueerNet and Online Policy Group matches Anne's
exactly.

 greatcircle .
 com
 greatcircle .
 com] On Behalf Of Bob Bish
> Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 1:21 PM
> To: list-managers @
 greatcircle .
 com

From: J C Lawrence <claw @ kanga . nu>
Next: Re: Check out AOL Users Missing Email??
From: Nick Simicich <njs @ scifi . squawk . com>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: Check out AOL Users Missing Email??
Next: Re: Check out AOL Users Missing Email??
From: Bob Bish <bobbish @ earthlink . net>